Here's another travel video I made when I visited Ipil, a province 3 hours away from my hometown. Buluan Island , a marine sanctuary, is located in Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay. It is a beautiful island with a beautiful white sand beach and rich in marine life perfect for snorkeling.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Buluan Island Beach, Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay Philippines Travel
Buluan Island Beach, Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay Philippines Travel
Here's another travel video I made when I visited Ipil, a province 3 hours away from my hometown. Buluan Island , a marine sanctuary, is located in Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay. It is a beautiful island with a beautiful white sand beach and rich in marine life perfect for snorkeling.
Here's another travel video I made when I visited Ipil, a province 3 hours away from my hometown. Buluan Island , a marine sanctuary, is located in Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay. It is a beautiful island with a beautiful white sand beach and rich in marine life perfect for snorkeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Bunguiao is one of the 98 baranggay in Zamboanga City Philippine. It is located on the east coast of Zamboanga. People here speak pure Cha...
-
It is a rare accasion that all of us, family members, are at home. It was a sunday. In most sundays, my Dad is at church, my mom is resti...
-
I just had a vacation last week in Manila. I visited my girlfriend and we decided to travel together to Masasa Beach in Tingloy island, Ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment