the thick key
a video blog, not a vlog.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
That green dancing giant. I love to watch him dancing without losing a single dose of energy. Nobody cared about him. We notice him and took a picture of him because he was sad dancing alone.
I wonder where he is dancing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zamboanga City Philippines Christmas Lights 2017
Bunguiao, Zamboanga City Philippines
Bunguiao is one of the 98 baranggay in Zamboanga City Philippine. It is located on the east coast of Zamboanga. People here speak pure Cha...
Family Day out at CityMall Tetuan Zamboanga
It is a rare accasion that all of us, family members, are at home. It was a sunday. In most sundays, my Dad is at church, my mom is resti...
Masasa Beach Tingloy Island Batangas Philippines - Best Snorkeling in th...
I just had a vacation last week in Manila. I visited my girlfriend and we decided to travel together to Masasa Beach in Tingloy island, Ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment